Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Warm Winter Wishes

Hiya, I can't believe we are actually in December, just where has this year gone?
This is the last Facebook Challenge in 2017 and the theme is 
WARM WINTER WISHES
I have used Merry and bright the text stamp was a freebie from Making Cards Magazine
in the corner I have used one of the Tim Holtz corner dies, the glitter paper is from B&M and I love it
no shred and cuts a dream. Gems from my Stash
  


Coloured with copics
E000,00,21,R11
R00,81,83,85
E13,15,17
G46,85
C1,2,3,
I would like to enter this in the following;
4 crafty chicks. Anything goes
aud sentiments Christmas + sentiment
CRAFT  Christmas Present
craft rocket Christmas is coming
Crimbo crackers. Anything goes
creative inspirations. Sparkle
Christmas at sweet stampin Anything goes

Hugs Debra

5 comments:

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Super cute card, lovely colouring. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge.
Monika

Sheryl said...

I really like this image- I'm off to grab it now. You have coloured her beautifully and the design of your card compliments her perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Tamie said...

Loving how this image pops with the sparkle behind it. AWesome layout and inspiration. Thank you so very much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge this week.

Tamie DT

Julie said...

I love your color combo
Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments
Julie T

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... this is so pretty!