Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

September challenge

Hi there, can you believe it's September already?, 
the challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook this month is an easy one
"SQUARE CARDS"
nice one yes, here is my square card, I've used A Star is Born 
coloured with copics, first edition Christmas paper pad,flowery ribbon off  Ebay charms from The Hobby House, ribbon from stash.

We would love to see what you create this month.
I'm entering this in the following;
cute card Thursday  So cute
as you like it  Fur ( he is just too cute)
Hanna and Friends  Pastel
Simon says stamp Anything goes
crafty creations  Anything goes
cards und more  Anything goes

Hus Debra

8 comments:

Maike from Maikreations said...

This is a really lovely card and great colouring on the bear ;o) Love the soft blue shade you have used as accent colour! Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at the Cards und More challenge blog! Have a fantastic weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Unknown said...

Very sweet card. I love how you colored the bear. :) thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Deb said...

Absolutely gorgeous, fabulous colouring too!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Brenda said...

I love this sweet little image, especially when he's colored so beautifully and embellished so perfectly! Thanks so much for joining use at As You Like It Challenge!

Renate said...

Oh my.... Look at this cutie pie... I love it!!!
Thank you for sharing your sweet card at our challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Cards und More)

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Girl, I am visiting/following you from Kit & Clowder, please follow me back and enter my prize giveaway!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Lidia R. said...

Gorgeous creation and a wonderful blog!
I´m following you and welcome to follow me back if you want.
https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs! It's so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx