Followers

Friday 17 February 2017

Week 7 Christmas card

Hi there, here is week 7 of my Christmas cards, I might do this one again in green I think,
it was quite quick to do.


Coloured with copics, used Debbi Moore papers, glitter, red ribbon layered with white lace, a little wooden tree that I coloured with my copics and a die cut corner.

I'm entering this in the following;
alphabet challenge Y=You choose
fussy and fancy Ribbon and lace
Winter Wonderland Anything goes Tribute challenge
Christmas card challenges Photo inspiration
crafting-with-friends Anything goes

Hugs Debra

11 comments:

Diane said...

Totally cute..love it!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
Diane FAF DT

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Tammy said...

What a cute Christmas card, I love that image and your beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Lori said...

This is a really cute card, and I think it would look great in green, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! -Lori DT

LOU said...

Beautiful card Debs. I love all the red.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo

creative lady said...

Cute card, love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenges.

Donna said...

Oh, I truly love this card! So fun with Santa's clothes on the clothes line. Such a different theme than you normally see on a Christmas card but so cute. So glad you joined us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

Julie B said...

Love the washing line of Santa's clothes.
Thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge. :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 months of Christmas cards link up. Hope to see you again next time.

debs29blue said...

I love this card! It is so cheerful! Please may I be cheeky and ask you whose stamp or image this is? Be very grateful! Thank you :-)
Debs x

Debs said...

Hi Debs, the image is from The Paper Shelter, it's quite a few years old now so I'm not sure if it's still available. Hugs Debs