Followers

Friday 3 February 2017

Week 5 Christmas card

Hi there, well here is card 5, I feel so chuffed that I've got this far and not missed a week.
Last week my card got picked to be in the top 11 of January's cards from the facebook group I'm in, so I'm even more pleased about that, it also got picked  in the top 3 for abc christmas 


If any one knows where I bought this image from could you let me know so I can credit the company, I have a feeling it was Make it Crafty, quite a plain one, but I love his face.
It was coloured with copics, Paper from PaperArtsy, Laser cut Son and a few gems.
I'm entering this in the following;
abc Christmas challenge C for Creatures
crafty catz Male card
fairytale-challenge Cards with Fun
crafting-with-friends Anything goes
jingle belles rock Snowflakes
crimbo-crackers Something Cute
12 months of Christmas link up Something amusing
Hugs Debra

16 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, how stinking cute is this? Love that adorable little reindeer!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and fabulous fun image ---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little creature ... thanks for rollin' in the snow with us at jingle belles.

Papierkram said...

Ach nein, was für ein Elch!!!
habe ich gelacht.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Fairytale Challenge.
Liebe Grüße Beate

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what a fun & FUNNY image, the expression on his face is totally making me chuckle!!! thanks for joining our FLAKY fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week. Good luck.

carol said...

super fun card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Kati said...

lol - what a funny snowflakescatcher! I love your Card. Thanks for showing it for the fairytale-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

Barbara said...

Love that image - such an adorbale reindeer! And I can see myself trying to catch a snowflake like he does... Anyhow, great card!

chrissy xx said...

This is one fun reindeer. Made my day lol..
Thank you for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Bianca said...

What a super funny card! My son would love it too! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca DT

Leslie said...

I know I'm a little late but thanks so much for playing in my "Let The Flakes Fall Where They May" challenge over at Jingle Belles! Your project is fabulous!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!

Diane Louise J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes with optional Holiday Humour’ challenge. Your Christmas card is wonderful… Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge…
[Diane-Louise DT for 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge Blog]


Helen said...

Fab card - such a fun image!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Helen said...

I have to agree - what a great face!! Love your card.

Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Challenge.

Helen x