Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

All Dressed Up New Release

Hiya, it's time for the New release at All dressed up stamps and I am using
"Be mine valentine"

I coloured him with copics and used Bo Bunny Smoochable collection papers.
I'm trying to sort out the storage on my hundreds of stamps, I'm starting with sentiments as they are the ones frustrating me most, I'm laminating A4 card and having one sheet per theme, so all the Get wells and Birthdays will have there own page, then I'm storing them in an A4 plastic box, I hope it works out, as at the moment I spend more time looking for things than I do actually crafting.

I'm entering this into the following;
 incy wincy designs Love
crazy challenge Romance
Come & get it Valentine
Pile it on Hearts on fire
crafty calendar Love is in the air
crazy 4 challenges Animals
Hugs Debra

2 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a sweet and charming image for Valentine's Day - thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Unknown said...

Hi - what a gorgeous card! Love the image & colouring is fab. Great use of colours - makes such a change from all the reds. Love the backing paper too.
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) xx