Followers

Friday 27 January 2017

Mixed Media Christmas card No 4


Hiya, I can't believe I'm still on it, Christmas card number 4, had a play at mixed media again, 
I saw some lovely projects online where people had used "Art stones" to create texture, so I ordered some, but they didn't get here in time for my card, so I used some tiny polystyrene balls that had fell out of an old bean bag, this worked great until I decided to blast the ink with my heat gun to dry it off and .......the balls started to melt, ha ha well it all adds texture right.



Hope you like it.
I'm entering it into the following challenges;
creative artiste mixed media Anything mixed media
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
alphabet challenge W=Winter Walk Hopefully see a few snowflakes on your journey
Daring cardmakers More off (hopefully get some snow this year)
fairytale-challenge Colourful snowflakes
abc christmas A=Anything goes B=Blue

Hugs Debra

12 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love all the texture!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Cazro said...

A beautiful winter carad, lots of glisten from the snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges Caz DT.

Tone K. said...

Great work. Really cool! I love the blue color and big snowstar.
Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

Dorte said...

Such a beautiful blue Christmas card, really lovely, Debs.

Thanks for joining this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Bianca said...

What a lovely winter card. I love your bagground coloration. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Bianca XX

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the whole design of this, absolutely stunning! using polystyrene balls is a brilliant ides too, look awesome! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Svenja said...

Wowww, this looks absolutely fantastic! The melted polystyrene DOES give nice texture (not sure what the smell must have been like, though...). Love the colours, too.
Thanks so much for sharing your work with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Enfys said...

Really lovely Debs, thanks for joining the dare over at Daring Cardmakers this week

Dawn said...

This is beautiful. I wanted more snow well in fact any amount of snow would be nice instead it was very frosty. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

Angelnorth said...

Lovely mixed media project with lots of texture and rich colour - great job!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Miri said...

Your card with lots of texture is great. I had enough snow and icy temperatures for this winter ... but I want more snow in December 2017 :-). Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers.