Followers

Friday 16 December 2016

Not a Christmas card.

Hi there, well I'm supposed to be tidying my craft room, but, thought I would show you what I've been playing with instead
I received this canvas board  in one of the lovely Craft boxes, a monthly box full of gorgeous yummyness , that I got a few months ago.
So I painted it with Gesso, then using a leaf stencil I Texture pasted it through, once dry  I used the same stencil and painted platinum Starlight's paint through. The chipboard frame is from Delish, this got a layer of Gesso and then stamped with a swirl, the picture is a miniature postcard I've had for years, the leaves are made from paper clay, there's also bead string, ribbon, pearls, cheesecloth and some paper flowers from Wild Orchid. hope you like, I would love to here your thoughts.

Hugs Debra

No comments: