Followers

Friday 4 March 2016

Venus Flytrap Sprite

Hi there, I have a wonderful new release to share with you today
She is called Venus Flytrap Sprite


As soon as I saw her I thought of that play "The Little Shop of Horrors" where the plant shouts   FEED ME
 that is what inspired me to colour a female version.
I also layered some of the leaves.
Please take a look at what the other ladies have done at the


Mitzi has been Mega busy, not only has a produced Venus but she has also got another New Release for you that I haven't had time to colour yet.
Paying Mantis Sprite

Thank you for looking
Debra

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet, Debs! Love the layering of both the Sprite and your design. Too cute. Great sentiment. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I LOVE your bright and cheerful color palette on this one, Debra! Gorgeous coloring and beautiful design! Hehe, I thought about the movie, the Little Shop of Horrors, when I was finishing this image up, too. So fun!! Thank you so much for an enchanting sample for this new release today!
Mitzi xxx

Julie Reed said...

Beautifully designed Debra and gorgeous colouring x

Silvia sencaka said...

Great idea on layering the leaf, debra!