Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Christmas

Hi there, so sorry I've been such a bad blogger, life has been a bit crazy at the moment, haven't had time for much, I had made quite a few cards for the shop but I just didn't get to post them here.
This was one of my faves it's an image from Make it Crafty that I coloured with copics, papers are Echo  theres a bit of jute webbing behind the image and a couple of bells tied together with twine in one corner and a ticket I made from a Whimsy stamp and die set .
I lost the bit of paper with my copic list on, this  is something I started to do, but forgot to write on the scrap of paper which image they are for.
I might post a few more of my cards if I get chance, but I should imagine everyones Christmassed out by now.

I'm entering this in the following:
creative inspirations Christmas/New Year
abc christmas z= zebra stripes (Hat)
creative card crew Anything goes
crazy challenge Everything goes
card mania Anything goes
Hope to be back again soon
Happy New Year
Hugs Debs x

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

Helen said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Fab card love his hat too! Great to see you! Happy New year and thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, Hope you will join us for this year too! hugs Samantha :0)