Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Paper Shelter #139

Hi there, wow it is sooooo cold here, heating has defo gone on this week. 
But it's lovely and warm in my Bats Cave, which is a good job as I'm so behind with my Christmas card orders. 
This week at The paper shelter The theme is
" Shopping Spree"
Well I'm sure there's plenty of that going on at the moment.

I've combined two images for this one, the girls are Sharing a rainy day and the shopping bags are from Shopping Girl My Hubby is a bit of a wiz on photoshop and cut and pasted them on for me.
I coloured with copics, used glitter on the trim, Dovecraft papers, cream ribbon, a new butterfly die that I seem to have gone overboard on, a pearl slider and the butterflies have little pearls on.


The prize this week as always is a $30 gift voucher if you use a TPS image or 3 digi's of your choice for any other image.
I'm entering this in the following;
emerald faeries Ribbon/lace and bling
top tip Tuesday Be Krafty
challenges 4 everybody Anything goes
come and get it Anything goes plus a digi
OSAAT Bingo-Pearls,Dies,Ribbon
Hugs Debs

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs your card is such a brilliant design of using two images and your colouring is just beautiful a really stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Hazel said...

Lovely colours on this card and the little butterflies are really cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Ingrid Mason said...

Debs, "Born to shop" I certainly was not and I "Drop" at the mere thought. However, looking and enjoying your delightful card perhaps I've been missing out on one of life's treats. The image, created by the combination of two digis, is so happy and I love the papers and embellishments you have chosen to convey the sense that shopping need not be a dreaded chore. (Perhaps I should try it) Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Debs. I'm so impressed on how you combined these adorable images..very creative. hugs, Pat K xx

Anne said...

This is fabulous Debs. Love how you combined both images to make this cute card
Anne x

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Beautiful. I love the different papers and those butterflies are so cute!
Thanks for joining us @ OSAAT.
Lisa DT

Gail said...

Totally fabulous using the two images like this...they are the perfect "girlfriends" shopping. Wonderful coloring and great papers. I love this card! --Gail

Elaine Stark said...

So cute and colourful. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Judith said...

So impressed with your combined images Debs - what a useful hubby you have! - so pretty too with lovely details hugs Judith x

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the bright coloured papers -thanks for joining us at OSAAT
Carol DT x

Meighan Wheller said...

What girl doesn't like shopping. Love the image and all the wonderful elements of your card, Debra. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

Tracey said...

Wow Debs!! I never would have guessed these were photo shopped together! Hubby did a fantastic job :) I love, love, love your colour scheme on this; so bright and cheery.The butterflies are gorgeous and I love the pink heart ribbon slide too. Great job with our Bingo challenge! I hope you join us at OSAAT again real soon.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Annette said...

Wow what a great job combining the images. Fab card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.