Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge #30

Hi there, well I'm sat here typing this up and I'm totally shattered,
I've had a full day shopping, pure bliss, I went to the NEC Craft show and shopped till I droped,
brought a few pressies for friends as well but it's mostly all mine.
We have a great sketch over at friday sketch challenge this week by the lovely Janine

I chose a Tiddlyinks digi, coloured with copics, Nestie, First edition papers, 3D laquer on her leaf wings, Marrianne Snowflake die and a silver snowflake brad.


I'm entering this in the following;
abc christmas challenge Vibrant colours
paper-crafting journey Anything goes
digital tuesday Fantasy
papertake weekly Anything goes
do you stack up Leaves
I'm off to bed now, pity I have to work tomorrow I want to play with my new goodies,
Hugs Debs

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the fab image.xxx

mariska said...

Your card is sooo sweet Debs!

Hugs mariska

WencheP said...

Love that image - so fun! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise said...

Love this pretty card and adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

cardmaking bird said...

Am v jealous of your NEC stash spree!! What did you buy? Can't wait to see what you make with it all!! This is a gorgeous card!! Fab image and fab colours and DP! Hugs, Marie xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is very cute and the papers and sparkly snowflake are FAB :-)

Ooh you lucky girl going to the NEC, sooo what did you buy ? we need piccy's :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Beautiful card and image!
Tammy, from Créations LaDiva :) xx

See my blog for yummy candy ☺

chrilvian said...

great coloring

Pauline said...

Simply gorgeous Deb, that image is so sweet and your colouring is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Love the papers you have used and great design and layout
Eileen x