Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

ICSketches #140 Challenge

Hi, here we are again, I loved using the sketch this week, and the digi fitted perfectly, which was kindly donated from bugaboo stamps one of our sponsors this week.



I coloured it with copics, used firstedition papers, nesties, glitter and an old snowman button.


I'm entering this in the following;
Digi Tuesday Christmas Time
paper sundaes Use a Digi
totally gorjuss Chrstmas Traditions ( Snowballing)
CRAFT Cute
crafty catz weekly challenge Use a Digi
Hugs Debs

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debs, another fab image! Love those papers and the little snowman button is just perfect.
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, what a little cutie, I love how youve coloured him and those papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Dawn♥ said...

OMGoodness Debra your card just totally blowed my mind. I love it. Thanks for everything you do.

Sara said...

So so cute Debra, love how you used the sentiment!

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one awesome creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image and just perfectly coloured, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

carol said...

super card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ, X CAROL

Shanna Shands said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing with Paper Sundaes.