Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Alice in Zombieland

Hi there, its been a funny day here, I went to see my sister who's in Lincoln about 40 miles away and it was thick fog there and back, makes it a really long depressing drive, even the dogs came back from our walk wet through. But on a brighter note I managed to get a couple of hours in my Bats Cave, I know its a bit different to my usual stuff, but we had these new digi's in at spesch stamps This is Alice in Zombieland, one of a set of four, I've just coloured the Mad Hatter so he's next then its Queenie and the cat.
I coloured her with copics used 7 Gypsies paper Nesties swirl and ovals, some blue gems and ribbon. It was a really nice break from Christmas cards.
I'm entering this in the following;
OSAAT Anything Goes
marks finest papers Black, White and Blue
totally gorjuss Swirly Whirly
crazy4challenges Black, White and Blue
do you stack up Splash of Blue
Hugs Debs

8 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the Swirls, Thanks for playing this week at TG!!

Hugs,
Patricia

WencheP said...

Kind of scary image.... :) Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a scary in a FUN way card. Neat image. Love the colors and the fabulous coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Hazel said...

Really creepy image and I'm not sure it's for me but thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Unknown said...

That's cool - love it

kitten - DYSU team

Hazel said...

Debs

That swirl is just fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join in our challenge next week.

Take care

Hazel x

Designing with Debbie said...

Interesting card, great coloring and layout. Thanks for playing with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Made by Mandy said...

What a fabulous card :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)