Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Paper Shelter #28

Hi there, this week at The Paper Shelter the theme is Punches and Dies.

I used a new digi called Training my Dragon you can buy it HERE

I coloured mine with copics, used HOTP papers Tim Holtz Swirl, Nestie Oval and Oval Scallop, Woodware Daisy, purple and yellow gems, the oval backing is gold leaf.

I'm entering this in the following:

Meljens Design Sparkle, Shine & Glitter
Craft us Crazy Anything Goes

PCJ Anything Goes

Fussy & Fancy Loads of embellishments

Digis with Attitude Anything goes.

Hugs Debs


8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs that is gorgeous I love how youve used the papers and your gorgeous colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our “Sparkles, Shine and Glitter” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image Debs!! Such a lovely card with a magical/fairytale feel to it. xx

Tracey Manderson said...

This is great Deb! love how you have used the bling to the dragon(isnt it so sweet!)
Hugs
Tracey

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My site:
Rachat de credit rachatdecredit.net

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous images!! Beautiful card!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

Anonymous said...

OMG this card is abasolutley stunning....
I am your newest follower... Would love if you would stop by my blog.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

alethea said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the image!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugs xx