Followers

Friday 8 October 2010

Holly Halloween


Hiya, this is a first for me, I've never made a Halloween card before, we don't celebrate it in England so I've never had the need, I have a friend who's got two Grandaughters that live in America and she couldn't find anything in the shops so I made her a couple, they were fun to make I must say, she didn't want anything too scary as they are only young. This one is for Holly the image is from Pollycraft, thank you very much, the background is a little bat stamp I found silver embossed, ribbon from stash, I coloured the image with copics.
Pollycraft Anything goes
Lexi's Spooky
Simon says Halloween
Meljens Halloween
Take care Debs

6 comments:

Lauretta See said...

such a cuttie. great coloring job! Thank you for joining us on the MELJENS challenge this week, good luck!!

Geraldine said...

Lovely bright card. Love the batty background and the ribbon.
thank you for joining in the BTC&G Spooky challenge this month.
Geraldine

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the cute image and brilliant halloween colours.
luv
Debby

Val said...

Wow - a fab card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Lori said...

Your colouring is soooo good, love how you kept her face pale, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations, we hope to see you back for our next challenge!

Tracey said...

Fab card, gorgeous image & coloured perfectly :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x