Followers

Sunday 11 July 2010

Xmas in July


Hi there, just a quick post before we go out, theres a bit of a breeze today so we went for a bike ride this morning, I am so unfit!!!!!!! I took an hour to d about 5 miles and living where we do theres no hills to blame.
I was so hot last night I thought I'd make a Christmas card to try and cool down, didn't work though.
I'm entering this in the following:
No time to stamp Xmas in July
Sugar Bowl Sketch and Scallops
Simon Says Blue Lagoon
I used a Sugar Nellie stamp,K&Co paper, Bazill Bling, Nestie, Marrianne Creatables ribbon border, ribbon and gems from stash, glamour dust on trim. White vellum and a cuttle folder on circle.
Enjoy whats left of the weekend.
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Debs.
luv
Debby

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Christmas in July" challenge!

Rosemary said...

This is a great card, I feel cool just looking at the lovely colors. Don't be so hard on yourself about how far you went or how long, it takes time to condition and I can empathize!

Rosemary said...

By the way, I love your blog title!