Followers

Thursday 27 May 2010

Dottyhog


Hello, the first time I've inked up this stamp, and I really love it, its a Penny Black unmounted, coloured up a dream with my copics, used my nesties, martha stewart border punch, ribbon from stash and green jelly tots.
I'm entering this for the Penny Black challenge that wanted to see DOTS, I used the sketch from Card Patterns which was gorgeous this week.
I'm really looking forward to the weekend my son and his wife are coming for the Bank holiday weekend I hav'nt seen them for over three months thats the longest time ever. I neeeeeed to do a bit of mothering lol.
hope to be back tomorrow.
Hugs Debs

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i love the dots! super cute card!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Debs.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hiya Debs

lovely card and gorgeous dp, thanks for joining us at penny black

Joey.x