Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

ICS No49

Sorry I'm late with my post I've not been too well and my days have got mixed up.
We are being sponsored thisweek by Lulu one of our brilliant DT's she has supplied us with this gorgeous candy.


Hi all, its Tuesday again, how the weeks fly , Dawn has provided us with another gorgeous sketch
this is one I will use again and again, I love it and it was lovely to use. The usual rules apply, you can rotate , flip, twist anythig as long as its still recognisable.



This is another image from Mo's, perfect for an anniversary card.
I coloured it with copics, the papers came from a sale bin at the NEC so not quite sure what make they are.
Hugs

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love those papers.
luv
Debby

Stef H said...

what a super card. i love that image too. love mo!

p.s. if you email me your address, i'd be happy to send you my kitty card for your friend. you can email me at poca62ATcomcast.NET

hugs