Followers

Saturday 7 November 2009

Furry Xmas

WOW, what a fatastic day I had yesterday,
I went to the NEC and shopped till I dropped, It was the best I'd been to, in my opinion, the roads wasn't to bad it took three and a half hours with a loo and coffee stop. Set off at six in the morning and got home just after nine at night, had to work today to make up for having yesterday off and still havn't found homes for all my new goodies.
I started this card before I went so I've managed to get it finished tonight.


It's for a challenge I've never done before called Posh Designs Scrapbook Store its challenges are set on a Tuesday and is Bi-weekly, The hostess is the amazing Dawn B from Inspirational Card Sketches so its bound to be great.

This is the sketch I have used with an old stamp I've had for quite a while and carn't remember where its from, I've used a new card blank from craftwork cards,stickles, nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder and a rub on.

Got to get off now some kind sole has just started letting off fireworks, at eleven o clock :( and my dogs are getting spooked.

Hope to be back tomorrow after Mum has treated me to one of her amazing roast dinners, Hubby is off fishing so its a me me me day.

Hugs Debs

3 comments:

Stef H said...

i just love those non-traditional xmas color cards. this is just stunning - and adorable too!

sounds like you had a fun time.

hugs,

mrsk06 said...

Hi Debs, what a lovely card i love contemporary colours for christmas Sal xx

Dawn♥ said...

absolutely breathtaking. love it! thank for joining PDSS.
♥Dawn♥