Followers

Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday Sketch


Evening, I hope you have had a good weekend, why do they go so quick, even when we get an extra hour, I loved my last card so much I thought I'd do it again in another colour.
This time I used Ger's sketch from SS&Stamp, itsa lovely sketch and if you like circular cards it would work for one of those , I'm not that brill at cutting cards so I chickened out and used a Square card and stuck a circle to that. The stamp is Herb from WOJ coloured with copics and glittered, Bazill basics lilac card and the papers was a pressy so not sure where they came from, pearls on a string and three stick on pearlsfinish it off,
Hugs Debs

3 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! WOW! love it! and i love those pearls too!

hugs,

Arianne said...

Great card!
Thaks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Becky said...

Hi Debs! Gorgeous card!
Just to let you know that you've won my Pollycraft blog hop candy, please can you email me
rebeccaclews@aol.com
and I'll pass your details on!
Love Becky xx