Followers

Friday 30 October 2009

Greenanya


Hiya, I'm quite pleased with the way this one turned out, Anyone for Anya gave us this gorgeous sketch which was really nice to use. ABC asked Green, not a colour I seem to use that much, I don't know why cause I likes it.
Used bazill basics, K&Co papers, Debbi Moore ribbon, cuttlebug embossing, Anya stamp and my copics. Had a few people having Firework party's tonight, probably cause its forcast torrential rain for tomorrow in fact its just started spitting now. Typical as were off out tomorrow night.lol.
Hugs Debs

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card Debs, love the colouring, and the green looks great. Louise x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

GORGEOUS this ton-sur-ton green card!! Realy love the effect.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Anonymous said...

Lovely card so pretty! thanks for joining the ABC challenge Samantha :0)