Followers

Thursday 8 October 2009

Dickie


Hiya, didn't think I'd have time tonight as my MIL comes for dinner on a Thursday, but she went a bit earlier tonight ( hope it wasn't my cooking) .
I started this card last week it was supposed to be for the Copics challenge but I ran out of time. So its now for Cute card Thursday they wanted charms, well I've got 2, Crafts 4 eternity they gave us a recipe which was a gorgeous sketch, a punch and a bow or knot, and both SCSC and CCC wanted a celebration.
I used a Rachel Anne Miller stamp coloured with copics, used bazill and K&Co paper, nestie, I used a crafts-too and EK punch, flower and heart charms , brads and ribbon from stash.
Its been really nice hear today, sun shining showing up all my dust. I'm so lazy I get Sundays off work and just play, must get my act together and do a bit of housework (don't believe I just said that H word) must at least hoover and dust sometime we've got friends coming tomorrow night for drinks, luckily they've been friends for about 15 years so they know what to expect.lol.
Hope to be back on Sat
Hugs Debs

12 comments:

Stef H said...

oh debs is this stunning! the colors are lovely and your coloring is just super.

hugs,

pinky said...

Really cute card Debs, love your colour combo and the cute image. Great to got all the recipe covered. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week. Hugs
Pinky

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Fab card, so pretty and bright. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us in our blogoversary week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debs,
Do you want my advice? Never let the H word come between you & a bit of card making. Dust can wait, challenge deadlines can't, LOL! Love this image & your colur scheme is gorgeous. Hope you had fun with the recipe. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Mel X said...

Hi Debs, thanks for stopping by my new blog. Your cards are all gorgeous and certainly inspires me! Reckon I'll be back for more!

Mel X

michele said...

gorgeous debs thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx

Unknown said...

A lovely card!

Sam said...

Lovely card, love the fresh colours you've used and the lil' charms.
Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

Leann said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
Hugs x

Donna said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x