Followers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Penny

Sorry about the wonky photo, not quite sure what I was doing tonight.
This is for the Penny Black challenge Hearts Desire, I dont have that many PB stamps not sure why cause I love em. This is one of the transparent ones. I also used thesketch from Create 4 fun first time I've joined this challenge, and I love the sketch.
PB stamp coloured with copics used my nesties for matting rest from stash.
Bit of a quicky tonight
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
http://create4fun-challenge.blogspot.com/
Debs
PS. just noticed I forgot to put my ribbon on doah! not a good night tonight.

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card Debs..love the pink and black combo...gorgeous papers and your adorable hedgie...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Debs, love the sweet image, and your flowers are great. Louise x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo and sweet Hedgie and flowers.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Great funky card Debs - love the cute image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Wellnifty said...

Great card Debs, love the colours

Chris xx