Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Pony


Hiya,well what a bad blogger I am, just havn't had a lot of time recently, but I've managed a card tonight, whew!!!! it seems like an age since I've managed anything, but back with a vengence I've done two challenges in one here, the sketch is from Just Magnoia a couple of weeks ago I liked the look of it so kept it for future refrence, I have a spiral note book and copy any sketches I really like into that then if I get a mental block I pull out my book and wholla I'm all inspired again, this one is by the lovely Rach. Stamp with fun wanted us to use Dots and I have plenty of those, the baking paper is a K&Co and te Magnolia Pony has dots aswell. Roses on paper just wanted flowers and for us to combine the challenge with another, that was easy.lol. I've used my nesties,prima flowers and I'm also trying to get to grips with my few copics I've brought they are certainly taking some getting used to, think I'm being a bit heavy handed actually, trying to rush to get as much done in a couple of hours as poss. Hope to be back on Friday, but you never can tell these days, God Bless.
Debs

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Debs....beautiful card,lovely image,bright and cheery colour scheme and a great layout....thanks for joining us at SWF,
Take care
San x

Rosette said...

Such a lovely and cute soft card Debs!! Thanks for joining in the fun in my challenge at ROP. I hopwwe'll se your lovely creations there again very soon. Hugs xx

Wellnifty said...

Hi Debs, what a stunning card, the backing paper colours you've chosen work perfectly. I love your colouring of the image and those flowers.

You take care,
Lots of Hugs Chris xxx

Leslie said...

Very bright and pretty card. Have a great day, Leslie