Followers

Saturday 27 June 2009

Beachy


Hello, long time no blog again, its been a funny old week . Got my mother in law in hospital which is about 30 miles away so running around a bit plus my brother that lives in Belgium came to visit and its Mums birthday, ohh almost forgot my son and daughter in law are here for the weekend, they live in Leeds. But I managed a card bit here bit there, its for Our Creative Corner a gorgeous sketch, and I used my new K & Co papers from the hobby house, the stamp is an old favorite Ive had for ages, used my copics (still trying to get to grips with them) to colour them. Hope its not to long before I'm back again.
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the papers you paired up with this great beach image -- they lend themselves wonderfully to match the beachy feel. Thanks for playing along with the OCC this week! Hope life gets a little less crazy going forward! =)

Piali said...

Beautiful!! lovely coloring...

Jennifer Meyer said...

Amazing card Deb, what a fun design and beautiful dp!!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Wellnifty said...

This is stunning Debs, love the image, and the papers go perfectly

Chris xx