Followers

Friday 8 May 2009

Whiff of joy

Evening, aww I can't believe its Friday again, these weeks are just going so fast, I've been so busy this week hardly had time to turn my laptop on never mind make a card, but Fridays is my night for me, me, me. Tonight I chose to do a Whif of Joy challenge and boy did I enjoy it. I've used my K&Co papers, Prima flowers, nesties, paper ribbon, real ribbon and brad from my stash. Hope to get a bit more time tomorrow so see you then.
I would just like to thank everyone that has been leaving me such wonderful, encouraging comments, Thank you,
Hugs Debs
http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Love those prima flowers

Bev said...

So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Rach said...

a fabulous card, great papers. thank you for joining us at woj.x

BA said...

wonderful card debs
xoxo BA

Wellnifty said...

Love this card Debs, colours are great

Chris x