Followers

Monday 16 February 2009

Friday sketcher and SCSC


Hiya, well i made this card on Sunday and it really felt like spring as the sun was shining through my dirty window, reflecting of my christmas cobwebs and I thought what the hell its my first day of for ages, blow the housework. I do hope I,m not the only one :o)
My bunny card is for two challenges, SCSC (Spring has sprung) wanted us to use spring colours and spring like creations, I think this lovely Penny Black stamp just shouts spring. Friday sketchers have supplied us with a wonderful sketch from Heidi I'll certainly be using this one again. The Dt's from both sites have done a great job inspiring us again. I just wish someone could inspire me to lose weight, Ive just come back from Weight Watchers and I'd gained weight again, but its a new week so must try harder ;-) Here are the links to the two challenges
and
bye for now
Debs

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous, scrummy card Debs, this has to one of my fav images, lovely, bright cheery colours, perfect for this weeks theme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Jill said...

aww Debra this is gorgeous I love the image and your amazing colouring, gorgeous papers which work perfectley. I love it! thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx